Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Wednesday, April 1st: Let's Learn About Viruses!

Happy April, 7th graders!

Since we are all stuck at our houses because of a virus, I thought it would be a good idea to learn more about viruses.  Below is a link to a video I made for you.  I'm not a professional and I know it's awkward- maybe I'll get better at this in the next few weeks!

Bonus:  See if you can hear my cats fighting in the background of this video.



Here is a link to a note-catcher: Virus Note-Catcher but you don't need it- just write down new things you learn on any sheet of paper.

If you want to go through the slides on your own here they are: Virus Slide Show

Assignment:
Share your answers by emailing adolan@hccs481.org, writing a comment here on this website, or sending a DM on Instagram: ms.dolans_science.

     What are THREE new things you learned about viruses?

     What are TWO things you are doing to stay safe from COVID-19

     What is ONE question you still have?


2 comments:

  1. This is Calvin and these are my answers to the questions. Three things I learned from this video is that there are constantly diseases trying to get into my body,vaccines don't actually kill the virus, and fevers are caused by the body trying to fight the virus. Two things my family is doing to avoid COVID-19 are only leaving the house when we need to, and washing our hands before we touch anything after being away from the house. One question I still have is how are viruses created

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Calvin! I'll do my best to answer all of the questions tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete