Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Thursday, April 9th: Protein Synthesis Review

Hi 7th Graders!
Please watch this video to review the process of protein synthesis.

If you feel confident after watching the video, you don't have to do anything else- though you can still send me a message to say hi if you'd like to.

If you still have questions after watching the video, please send me a message so I can answer your questions or even find a time to talk to you by phone or Zoom to help you understand.




SLIDE SHOW: 
Here is a link to the slides alone (without me explaining things).  It might be a good review for you to scroll through them and see if you can narrate the slides like I did. :-)





HANDOUT:
Here is a PDF of the Slides if that would be helpful for you. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment